Nancy Keny is a Professional & Personal Coach
As an early adopter of Professional & Personal Coaching in 1995, Nancy has been passionate about helping others achieve their Life’s Dreams & Goals for over 20 years. Nancy’s emphasis is on the process of pursuing potential, peak performance, and achieving your goals while maintaining life balance and fulfillment. She believes “life is a journey, and coaching is a process to help you on that journey.”
Nancy has trained and coached hundreds of clients with various disciplines, challenges and goals. She has expertise and specialty training in Sales and Management Training & Coaching from Sandler Training and received her coaching certification through the Coaches Training Institute.
Specialized ADHD training and certification was obtained through the National Coaching Network and JST Coaching & Training with a focus on “Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD and Executive Functioning challenges”.
As a professional speaker and writer, Nancy has presented to business and professional associations on the value of coaching in the workplace and school environment. She has written a column “From a Coaching Perspective” appearing in business journals and newspapers and she has been a guest on radio and television in Columbus, Ohio.
The Ohio State University
BA Organizational Communication
BA Art History
Coaches Training Institute-1995
Professional and Personal Coach Certification
National Coaching Network – 1995
Attention Deficit Disorder Coaching (ADHD) Certification
JST Coaching & Training
“Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD” Certification
Edge Foundation Certified ADHD Coach
The Bob Pike Group
Creative Training Techniques Certification
Facilitator for Experiential Team Building Initiatives Certification
DISC Assessment Provider certification
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Qualified Practitioner
- Member International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Columnist for Columbus Business First Newspaper- “From a Coaching Perspective”
- Professional Organizer
- Columbus Radio Guest – On-air weekly coaching of radio host
- Franklin County Pre-Release Women’s Prison Coach volunteer
- Naples Battered Women’s Shelter Coach volunteer
- Features in Columbus Business First Newspaper– “Coach carves out niche in aiding others’ careers”; “Career, training firms go fishing in deepening jobless pool”
- Featured in Columbus Dispatch Newspaper- Business Section Feature- “Nancy Keny discusses the role of a coach”.
- Featured in Columbus C.E.O. magazine– “Learning Curve- Executive coaching and Professional Training”
Sales & Management Training & Coaching
Sandler Training, Authorized Licensee (2000-April, 2012)
Nancy owned and operated a Sandler Training Franchise, an international Sales & Sales Management Training Organization, the focus of which was to train and coach sales organizations and sales professionals to develop, implement, and maintain a process that produced sustainable, measurable results through ongoing reinforcement, coaching and skill building. She has trained and coached sales professionals, sales managers, senior level management, and owners of both small and large organizations.
Additional Business Credentials
- Columnist for Columbus Business First newspaper- “From a Sales and Sales Management Coaching Perspective”
- Chair Person Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Trustees
- Professional Speaker
Sales & Management Training Recognitions
- Featured in Columbus Business First Newspaper– “Sale Stoppers-Stubbing your toe doesn’t mean missing out on the dough”
- Featured in Columbus C.E.O. magazine – “Attitude Adjustments for Sales Training”
1100 Hampton Street, Fredericksburg VA 22401
Nancy (at) Coachkeny.com, 614-975-6575