Clear the Clutter. Organize Your Life.
Although organized people save time and money, and reduce stress and frustration levels, getting organized and de-cluttering your surroundings isn’t just about getting rid of stuff, it’s about making “space” in your life for friendships, adventure, possibilities, and fun.
Nancy not only helps you de-clutter and create organizing systems and strategies, she helps you identify the real reason behind the clutter and disorganization so that you can achieve sustainable results.
Is Your Home or Office Cluttered?
- Do you frequently waste time searching for misplaced items?
- Does it take more time to locate the tools required for a household project than it does to actually complete the project?
- Are your monthly bills and other important papers “filed” in piles stacked on the dining room table?
- Have you incurred late fees because you can’t find your bills?
- Are you storing documents that you no longer need…and unable to locate the ones you do need?
- Are you buying things you know you already have…but can’t find?
- Has “clutter” taken over your kitchen counters, desk drawers, and closets?
- Has the attic, basement, or the space beneath your bed become your favorite new “storage” area?
- Have you never seen an empty space you couldn’t fill?
- Has the garage taken on the appearance of a self-storage facility…leaving no room for the car?
- Have you tried to get organized in the past but became too overwhelmed and frustrated?
If your answer to any of the above is “Yes,” then you’ve come to the right place.
Nancy can help!
First, she will help you evaluate and prioritize your organizational needs. She will then work side by side with you in the trenches helping you to de-clutter and organize whatever piles, drawers, closets, counter tops, desk tops, and secret storage spaces you may have.
Then, she’ll develop a plan to efficiently arrange your possessions so you can not only locate needed items in the least amount of time, but also be able to maintain the organized space.
Nancy can work with you on a project basis and also work with you on an on-going basis to help ensure you keep focused, organized, and as efficient and productive as you can be.
Imagine how you’ll feel when you see the clutter disappear.
“I dislike moving more than a root canal. The thought of going through every drawer, closet, and cabinet, not to mention my 14 years of garage “stuff”, was overwhelming. I never knew where to even begin. I also didn’t realize that I could hire someone who specialized in de-cluttering to help me. That’s when I found and hired Nancy Keny, and the experience was amazing! Nancy helped organize and de-clutter my belongings without judgement or criticism. We even located all 64 of my screw drivers! Money well spent.”
“I only wish I met Nancy 20 years ago. My life would be totally different. I don’t know how I functioned before. She reorganized my entire home which made everything so much easier and more efficient. I literally walk into my closets and my office now and smile where before it pushed me into anxiety and panic. Anyone who needs some organization in their life should put Nancy on speed dial.”
J. K. — Naples, FL
Top 10 Reasons to Use a Professional & Personal Coach
Your Coach Will:
1. Maximize your individual skills, resources, and productivity toward achieving your goals.
2. Be dedicated to inspiring, supporting, and challenging you to uncover and fulfill your life’s dreams and goals, both personally and professionally.
3. Help you identify where your life is out of balance so that you can create a more balanced and fulfilled life.
4. Assist you in identifying your goals and setting priorities.
5. Help you devise action plans and strategies that keep you focused on your goals.
6. Develop a customized time-management and organization system to ensure progress towards your goals.
7. Schedule weekly coaching sessions (either in-person or via phone) to hold you accountable and keep you on track towards your goals.
8. Help you identify, work through, and remove obstacles which sabotage your desire and ability to change and follow-through.
9. Ask you powerful questions to make you think and become aware of what you want out of life and how you are going to become pro-active in your life rather than reactive.
10. Provide you with unconditional support and encouragement, and is your biggest cheerleader, not only when you succeed, but when you fall short of your goal.