Who Needs a Life Coach?
Are you looking for more satisfaction in different areas of your life?
Would you like to:
- Achieve more in life than you ever thought possible.
- Create life balance between career, family, health, fun, personal growth, and relationships.
- Get some area of your life unstuck.
- Be happier with your career.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Make time for yourself.
- Have more fun.
- Get uncluttered and organized.
- Plug your priorities into your lifestyle.
- Develop healthier routines.
- Say “No” to things that take time away from your priorities.
Are You Working Through Life’s Transitions?
- Contemplating or experiencing a career change and overwhelmed by the thought of it?
- Planning for retirement and not sure how or even where to begin?
- Going through or recovering from divorce and feeling anxious and unsure about how to start over?
- Becoming an empty-nester and are thinking, “Now what?”
- Facing the challenges of being a working parent or a single parent and exhausted from trying to balance it all?
if you have a good map, you’ll successfully arrive at your destination –
just keep going Forward & Toward!”
Actually, there’s nothing I would change, thanks in large part to your help and coaching…..I’ve been able to focus (most of the time) and mind map to stay organized and do what I’ve needed to do. You in some ways saved my life.”
Top 10 Reasons to Use a Professional & Personal Coach
Your Coach Will:
1. Maximize your individual skills, resources, and productivity toward achieving your goals.
2. Be dedicated to inspiring, supporting, and challenging you to uncover and fulfill your life’s dreams and goals, both personally and professionally.
3. Help you identify where your life is out of balance so that you can create a more balanced and fulfilled life.
4. Assist you in identifying your goals and setting priorities.
5. Help you devise action plans and strategies that keep you focused on your goals.
6. Develop a customized time-management and organization system to ensure progress towards your goals.
7. Schedule weekly coaching sessions (either in-person or via phone) to hold you accountable and keep you on track towards your goals.
8. Help you identify, work through, and remove obstacles which sabotage your desire and ability to change and follow-through.
9. Ask you powerful questions to make you think and become aware of what you want out of life and how you are going to become pro-active in your life rather than reactive.
10. Provide you with unconditional support and encouragement, and is your biggest cheerleader, not only when you succeed, but when you fall short of your goal.